Check in: 15:00 / Check out: 11:00
Breakfast from 08:00 – 10:00
WiFi password: letswander
Yoga Classes: 09:00
Drinks available to purchase
Bicycle Rent Available
- About 5 minutes walking distance, to the left of us, you will find La Carolina. They are open from 10am-6pm and serve great food and drinks right on the surf peach, so you can eat and watch the surfers.
- Few minutes away is Paunch Beach Club, open from 9am-10pm, and serving food and drinks right on the beach.
- Taking the first road from our lodge up, you get to Arboloco an Afro-Caribbean restaurant offering carefully crafted charcoal grilled, fish, seafood, veggies and creative drinks.
- About 5 minutes walking distance, to the right of us, is another beach bar and restaurant called Paki Point, open from 11am to 7pm. They have an awesome beach deck and bed/loungers for watching surfers while enjoying their cold drinks and food.
- Walk 15 minutes from Nomad and you will find the best wood fire pizza on the island at Ciao Pizza.
- Across the street from Ciao is Skully’s pirate bar and restaurant.
Nomad really is an awesome experience, but it’s not for everyone! As mentioned, we are not located in Bocas Town, or even walking distance to town. We are about 6km from town. You can easily take a $3-5, per person, cab to town every single day if you want. You can also use bicycle, or just walk along the beach, beautiful palm trees and exotic scenery to reach downtown. For the most adventurous types, there are quads available to rent in different places of the island.
There is a variety of great food options around the island! Here are some of the best ones:
Best things to do
Our island is the main island, home to Bocas Town. It’s a fairly large island, but town is small enough to walk in its entirety, or grab a $1 cab ride to explore the bars and restaurants. This is the only island with roads and is the jumping off point for most tours and activities on all of the outer islands. Visitors can explore the tourist town or enjoy beautiful and remote beaches for surfing or swimming. A few notable beaches are Bluff, Paunch, Drago, and Starfish Beach. However, you can rent a mountain bike or ATV and explore tons of hidden and amazing beaches on Isla Colón.